Go beyond the norm and invest in something unique to make trade shows worth your time, energy and hard-earned money.
Deciding to attend a trade show is a major commitment for any company. Preparation is essential: Not traveling to a trade show is safer than going unprepared. Every person on your booth is an ambassador to your company, make sure they’re ready.
Make sure the workers have the required skills to effectively execute our Trade Show Personnel training course. In several ways a good trade show would boost your company.
- Recognize effective ways of preparing for a trade show
- Know essential points to setting up a booth
- Know the Dos and Don’ts behaviors during the show
- Acknowledge visitors and welcome them to the booth
- Engage potential customers and work towards a sale
- Wrap up the trade show and customer leads
Are you seeking to develop this management skill of Trade Show Staff Training? REGISTER TODAY!
Unlimited lifetime access
Access anywhere, any time
Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
Track your progress with our Learning Management System
Save money, time and travel costs
Learn at your own pace and leisure
Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods