Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.
Strong team and effective work culture generate greater productivity. The leader must possess ability to cultivate team-cohesive and develop team-competencies. Cohesive team is formed through intentional group process and dynamic with openness to shared vision, expectations, commitment to conflict resolutions and supports for one another. Effective team work is based on informed science of group process and dynamics.
The Teamwork And Team Building workshop will encourage participants to explore the different aspects of a team, as well as ways that they can become a top-notch team performer. Your participants will be given the details and concepts of what makes up a team, and what factors into being a successful team and team member.
Participants attending the Team Work and Team Building training course will develop the following competencies:
- Update their knowledge on the team dynamics of interpersonal flows
- Become aware of the negative group dynamics detrimental to teamwork
- Develop their team work skills to complement with diverse group of people
- Improve leadership skills to influence better teamwork
- Help their organization to optimise the productivity of their human resource
Want to understand team dynamics and develop strategies to manage and motivate people? SIGN UP NOW!
Unlimited lifetime access
Access anywhere, any time
Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
Track your progress with our Learning Management System
Save money, time and travel costs
Learn at your own pace and leisure
Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods