Self-leadership is about digging out your hidden endowment and making them known and useful to those who need it most.
Being an effective leader requires self-awareness and confidence. Leaders must have a clear understanding of themselves and master several key interpersonal skills before they can effectively lead others and their organization.
This course will equip learners with the skills needed to lead from within. Participants will learn how to overcome key challenges faced by managers, how to better manage their own emotions and those of others, how to make more effective leadership decisions, and how to influence, negotiate, facilitate effective meetings and present with impact.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the typical demands and challenges that a manager must deal with
- Understand the leadership behaviours that are critical to success
- Use their understanding of emotions to perform more effectively
- Increase their self-awareness, influence and impact
- Solve leadership problems successfully
- Think and act more strategically
- Negotiate effectively, overcome resistance and reach effective agreements
- Facilitate effective business meetings
- Present with credibility
Want to build your own leadership capacity? REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE TODAY!
Unlimited lifetime access
Access anywhere, any time
Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
Track your progress with our Learning Management System
Save money, time and travel costs
Learn at your own pace and leisure
Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods