• Word 2016: you can now do so much more with Word 2016, the outdated blocks of text have been upgraded with the possibility of inserting non-text elements, such as graphics, photos and more. This enables you to make your work much more appealing.
• Excel 2016: improve the visual impact of your charts and create highly professional spreadsheets. A program that offers a wide range of professional features and functionalities, from the creation of financial tables, to product databases and Excel tables of all kinds.
• PowerPoint 2016: create professional presentations in just a few clicks, incorporating new transitions and animated graphics. It has been enhanced for better performance and a significantly streamlined work experience.
• OneNote 2016: incorporate images, files, videos and links into your notes and share them with your colleagues. OneNote 2016 delivers a simpler and more effective experience.
— Can I use this on my Apple Mac Computer or Linux computer?
— No, this is for PC only. This will not work on any Office product designed for Apple computers. Currently, there is no Microsoft Office Product for Linux computers.
- • Processor: 1 Ghz or faster x86 or x64 bit processor with SSE2
- • Operating system: Windows 7 or later, Windows server 2008 R2, or Windows server 2012
- • Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- • Hard disk space: 3.0 GB available disk space
- • Display: 1024×576 resolution
- • Graphics: DirectX 10 graphics card
- • Required unit: A touch enabled device is required to use any multi touch functionality. Touch features are optimised for Windows 8 or later
MOS Excel 2016
The Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Excel 2016 is a fantastic opportunity for you to broaden your horizons and gain the necessary expertise in using spreadsheet software and applications. By taking this course, you will become confident in the fundamentals of what this program has to offer and how to demonstrate these newly adopted I.T. skills within a working environment.
As a certified candidate, you will be able to create and manage entire worksheets and workbooks, identify and change cells and cell ranges, produce tabular data and manipulate them by using filtering methods, identify formulas and functions by applying logic and formatting for your data and build beautiful and professional charts and objects to compliment the data that you’ve produced.
Upon completion of this programme, you will have gained a thorough understanding of the principles of Microsoft Office 2016 and achieved a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) qualification in the subject that is widely recognised in the I.T., legal, finance and telecom industries.