Master both Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel 2019 with this exceptional training bundle. Through 24 hours of in-depth training, spanning over 3 courses, you’ll become a master of the most popular programs in the world!
Microsoft Excel 2019 Beginner to Advanced (2 Courses):
Become a master of Microsoft Excel 2019 with this essential bundle. Through 16 hours of video tuition combined from 2 in-depth courses, you will master the exceptionally popular program and gain an in-depth understanding of more advanced Excel features that delve into high-level consolidation, analysis and reporting of financial information.
What You’ll Learn
· What’s new in Excel 2019
· Creating workbooks
· Entering text, numbers and working with dates
· Navigating workbooks
· Page setup and print options
· Working with rows, columns and cells
· Cut, Copy and Paste
· Introduction to functions and formulas
· Formatting in Excel, including formatting cells and numbers
· Creating charts and graphs
· Sorting and Filtering
· Introduction to PivotTables
· Logical and lookup formulas – the basics
· What’s new/different in Excel 2019
· Advanced charting and graphing in Excel
· How to use detailed formatting tools
· Lookup and advanced lookup functions
· Financial functions including calculating interest and depreciation
· Statistical functions
· Connecting to other workbooks and datasets outside of Excel e.g. MS Access and the web.
· How to create awesome visualizations using sparklines and data bars
· Mastery of PivotTables and Pivot Charts
· Scenario Manager, Goal Seek and Solver
· Advanced charts such as Surface, Radar, Bubble and Stock Charts
Microsoft Word 2019:
Microsoft Word remains one of the most popular business tools and rightly so. Businesses around the world continue to rely on Word as their go-to for word processing. Yet Microsoft Word training often takes a back seat.
The big secret about Microsoft Word is that using it the right way can save you hours of time and help you produce more impactful documents and reports. It’s likely your currently using less than 20% of the functionality that Microsoft Word currently offers. Unlocking that 80% could have a huge impact on your productivity and career.
In this in-depth Word 2019 course, we not only teach you the most business-relevant features of Microsoft Word, you then get to put into practice what you learn through exercises at the end of each chapter.
With this Microsoft Word 2019 – Complete Training course, you will learn:
· How to get started with Word 2019
· Word 2019 basics including navigation, editing and saving
· Character formatting in Word including Format Painter and AutoCorrect
· How to properly work with bullets and numbering in Microsoft Word
· All about formatting paragraphs and managing lists
· Working with Tables in Word including formatting, converting data and formulas
· Page appearance including page-breaks, watermarks and styles
· All about Sectioning a document
· Inserting graphics, pictures, shapes, icons and 3D models (new for 2019)
· How to work with envelopes and labels
· All about mail-merge and operating Word at scale
· How to create an Index or Contents page
· Reviewing and Printing in Word and Page Setup
· Protecting a Word document and basic macros in Word
· Course Format