This course of CompTIA is well-known by the nickname CySA+. It helps in getting the potential of earning more. The skills related to the course are much in-demand by the companies and are needed for career growing. The training prepares the individuals for analyzing, protecting, and monitoring the resources of cybersecurity.
Features of the course
- The skills developed in the course are always in demand.
- The course is government certified.
- The individual with this certification comes with the potential to enhance his/her earnings.
- The course is supported by the industry.
Objective domains covered in the course
- Threat Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Cyber Incident Response
- Security Architecture and Tool Sets
Topics of the course include
- The management of vulnerability and threat
- Conduction of threats based on network
- Securing the network of corporate
- Response to Cyber Incident
- Determination of the incidents and its impact
- Preparation of the toolkit of incident response
This course mainly attracts the individuals who are interested in building up a career within cybersecurity and want to improve their skills. It prepares you for the exams, as well as nourishes you with the abilities you would be required for becoming the best analyst of cybersecurity.
- The question paper consists of 85 questions.
- The paper needs to be completed in 165 minutes.
- The passing score is 750.
- The question paper needs to be given in the English language.
- The paper consists of questions that are in multiple-choice and performance-based formats.
- The exam requires experience of minimum 3-4 years in the field of Information Technology.
Analyst skills the professionals will develop
- Configuring and using the tools for threat detection
- Performing the data analysis
- Interpretation of the results for identifying the vulnerabilities, risks, and threats of an organization
This CompTIA Cybersecurity certification pathway begins with the IT fundamentals progressing to A+, Network+, Security+, and CASP.